- Στην ανάποδη πλευρά ενός διάφανου πιάτου εφαρμόστηκε κρακελέ δύο συστατικών στην εξωτερική πλευρά του πιάτου.
To form the following tasks were:
In the reverse side of a transparent plate applied crackeled bicomponent on the outer side of the dish.
- Follow bronze patina to show the cracks cracked.
- Then an appropriate program configuration table of Goya "Flying kite" framing it with a frame with dots.
- Then became upside down decoupage in the center of the dish, the above picture printed them a paper towel in the size of the dish center
- Behind the icon was placed with sponge white acrylic paint.
- At the outer rim of the dish was placed on a sponge finition paillette of pebeo. It is a milky fluid (which becomes transparent when dry)
- Acrylic gold across the rear surface of the plate covering transparency.
- Finally for durability & protection spray a light coating of gold on the back.